Unbelievable RC flying !

I've seen manuevers like that performed with the 3D foamies indoors, but never quite to that level outdoors (I know guys that can do some manuevers, but not all of them). But, what makes this impressive for me is Joe did it with a gas motor (sounds like a gasoline motor as opposed to nitro fuel, probably 2 cycle). I would expect somebody to do that with a brushless electric given the almost instantaneous throttle response. But some of those manuevers which I have seen done on electrics require some precision throttle control and the carb of that engine (provided it isn't fuel injected, which it could be) has to be VERY well tuned to handle that (not to mention positive pressure on the fuel tank to keep it from starving the engine when inverted or doing the tumble manuevers).

As for full size, you aren't likely to ever see anyone do it given the thrust to weight ratio needed. Plus, the internal gee loading would turn a pilot into dead weight from unconsciousness pretty easily.

I think this is win!

For pure win I think that it would have been awesome to have had a nice person filming the controllers hands to be then timed in with the flight (PiP style) to illustrate how busy or delicate the movements of the controllers hands.

Wow.