finished Colourful Aerobatic Planes GB Model Park

:D, Great job Andrew and you did beat phantom to the post. It looks great mate, woof. Were the decals old? that USAF on the starboard wing looks as if it's pretty old by the silvering. Still a great job and I really like the BMF. Fantastic model there.

:cheers:,

Ross.

Its done, Hasegawa F-4EJ back dated to a F-4E (sanded off the Japanese RWRs). CAM decals and a paper barf bag for the member of the press tossing his cookies in the back seat.

DSC_1012.jpg

DSC_1019.jpg

DSC_1017.jpg

DSC_1015.jpg

DSC_1013.jpg

Edited by phantom
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Bashace: The Pitts S2C is the 1/32 scale resin prototype kit produced by AirShowModels.com about 7-8 years ago. It was built so as to produce the construction manual for the kit. Unfortunately the company has disappeared.

The camera was the old I am a spammer, please report this post. Coolpix 990 set for apperature priority and macro.

This along with others in this category are on my website http://www.barneysairforce.com

Barney

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

First entry finished!!!!

IMG_4644.jpg

IMG_4637.jpg

IMG_4649.jpg

IMG_4642.jpg

Not sure if I can finish another project before the GB finishes, but I'll sure give it a try!

EDIT: Updated photos with the plates in front of the jet intakes installed.

'Later! :cheers:

Edited by Mike C

But MikeC, isn't the camera supposed to be on the tripod and not the model (tongue in cheek).

Ah! Now, that's the beauty of this set up! It's dual-purpose, see? A few times I found myself needing a tripod for me camera to take pics with the fam. Got lots to choose from now. :rofl:

Love those camera stands, Wish my dollar store still had some.

eBay, my friend. eBay.... About $1 a pop, including P&H.

Although... I've also just bought Italeri Display Stand. One of my Rafales will be on that.

• 1 month later...

1/48 High Planes/Academy CAC Sabre conversion with MV lenses, Eduard P/E and scratch built oil line in markings of 75 Squadron RAAF aerobatic team-'Black Diamonds'

DSC06006.jpg

DSC06007.jpg

DSC06008.jpg

DSC06010.jpg

DSC06011.jpg

DSC06012.jpg

DSC06013.jpg

DSC06014.jpg

Regards

Andrew :cop:

Edited by Andrew Doppel
  • 2 weeks later...