Orion Miniatures Gotha Lozenge Decals?

Howdy y'all. A LONG time ago I started a scratchbuilt Siemens-Schuckert SSW R.VIII, and in the process bought a few sheets of 5 color night lozenge decals from Orion Miniatures. I used most of it, but it wasn't enough. I set the project aside for a few years, and just now got back to it. I went back to the Orion site to order more decals- BUT they've been discontinued, and they won't be doing another run. So here I am, with a half-completed airplane and no way to finish it.

Bascially, I'm asking for help. If, by the slim chance anyone bought these decals and still have them lying around, I'm asking if anyone would be willing to sell them to me. I kind of at the end of my rope- I MAY have a way to copy and print my own, but it would be a LOT of trouble, and I'm not even sure I could match them up exactly with the decals I already have laid down. My other option is to tear apart 90% of what I have on my model and start over from scratch... somehow. I know this is a crazy long shot, but stranger things have happened. In any case, thanks for your consideration.

http://www.orionminiatures.com/model.php?mUID=1041

Edited by Lucien Harpress