Thunderbirds F-4E with barf bag

Not doing a "real" WIP but I had to share this first stage.

Going to do the media relations F-4E Thunderbird, #8. So that being said I figured the LUCKY B in the back might have not quite been ready for the flight.

Hence, bend the arms and add a barf bag. Still going to add a bit of detail but wanted to show this photo. This kit apart from the tape belts, barf bag and decals will be OOB.

DSC_0079-2.jpg

Looks great!!!! :thumbsup: The Thunderbird Phantom is my favorite T-Bird aircraft as this was the first time I got to see an aerobatic team live. What decals did you use for this build?

I plan on building a Thunderbirds Phantom one of these days but a good set of decals are not thick on the ground!

Have fun modeling!

Mike

:cheers:

• 5 weeks later...

Phantom, There have been a lot of "Bravo" or backseat riders in the F-16D's and the F-18D's of the Thunderbirds and Blue Angels who have sold Buicks while riding. (Buuuuuiick!!!) Those pilots don't like hearing that "noise" either. The folks who really hate it are the maintenance people. Who do you think gets clean-up detail? The pilot? I think, NOT!!! I guess after all of the F-4's that you have built, you need to spice things up a bit to avoid boredom. You did it on this one, and it's a very true incident that happens quite a lot. My next challenge for you is a model of a backseater passing out with his eyes rolling back in his eye sockets. Look up some live shots on YouTube. Some of those are really funny. Their head will be in almost any position (chin on chest, rolling to the right or left, etc. - Use your imagination.) Great job on the "puker."

Tim

Edited by balls47