F-16F Exhaust painting

Hi all,

It is nice to have these forums to go to when I have a question! I am building a Kinetic F-16F and I am getting to the part where I need to include the exhaust nozzle. I have bought a GE aftermarket engine exhaust and I would like to know how to do the best way to get that streaky look inside and the best way to paint the outside. I do not know about doing anything in depth but I would like a good look.

THX

Jetdx

OH MY...here we go...It may not be exactly accurate (it is accurate according to me) but it is Aires F-16C/D Block 30/40/50/60.

:blink: What the heck??! I just asked a simple question. sheesh. I didn't know anyone made a Block 60 exhaust, and judging by your response, they don't. The Block 60 does have a unique exhaust which is visibly different from the Block 30/40/50 GE engine, but as long as it's accurate enough for you, who cares?

Jake

Sorry if I came across a little harsh, I was just preparing myself. Past "experience" let me know that there is a lot to take into consideration for any f-16. I have put money towards some aftermarket stuff just to find out later that it would n not apply to certain blocks, etc. I was also preparing myself to spend yet more money.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, the GEs for the F-16E-Fs are the more powerfull of this engine line, -132 if I remember well.

But looking at pics in the F-16.net I was not able to see any relevant external differences between

the -129 and -132 exhaust engines.

So I would go with the Aires set #4425.

Good Luck .

SouthViper