Looking for Martinsyde G.100/102 info

I already found plenty of pics and profiles, I want to scratchbuild a Martinsyde G.100 or 102 (not sure about the differences though). I couldn't find any pic of the cockpit interior, showing internal ribbing, seat, control column, etc. If anyone have something, please let me know. The other thing I need is about the ordnance. I found a pic of a G.100 model kit, and it carries a single bomb not so appealing. I saw a pic or drawing (I can't remember exactly and I couldn't find it anymore) of a G.100 with many little bombs in a belly rack, all I remember is it said something like a "reinforced landing gear", I'd need info about this kind of landing gear too. Thanks a lot in advance. Best regards.

José.

I will look through my things, Sir. I did a scratch-build of a G.100 myself a couple of years ago (in 1/72), and have a cuple of interior photographs tucked away somewhere.

IMG_0815.jpg

This is Lt. MacKay's machine, at Baku in September 1918, with Dunsterforce.

The only difference between the G.100 and the G.102 is the motor, the former having a 120hp Beardmore and the latter a 160hp Beardmore.

The real tricky part is doing the cowling: the front is open, so you can see the engine, and there are some large openings through which you can see day-light, including around the junctions of the cabane struts and longerons. The radiator is tucked away behind the motor.

You should certrainly try and lay hands on the Windsock Datafile number for the type. The 'single bomb' is probably the R.A.F. 360lb weapon, wich was on occasion carried. There were racks under the wings as standard fit; if recollecton serves the landing gear racks were a Middle Eastern improvisation.

That scratchbuilt G.100 was the one which inspired me to make my own, the only 1/72 kit available is a little difficult to find. Thanks for the pic and the link... I thought it would have a "British" control column (with a loop at the top), but it seems it is not the case. Too bad the last picture is a F.4 Buzzard's instrument panel. Best regards.

José.