Removing a post

On a couple of occasions I have somehow managed to create duplicate posts while attempting to edit a post. Not sure how I'm doing this. My question is how to remove the accidental post. Is there a way to delete or remove it? I've tried using the full editor and found nothing. Please assist.

If you did it posting a new topic, I recommend choosing one and just delete all the text, write delete or duplicate post in the title, and the mods should pick it up and delete it.

Same for a reply to a thread, just delete all text.

Thats about all you can do.

Curt

Most times Mods will sjut scan subject lines ot thread......so a note saying delete this thread will usual work.

Another option is to yuse the report button if it is a post that needs to be deleted.

By reporting it....th eprogram sends the URL to the post that was reported....making it very easy to find and delete.

The Report button is also great if you start a thread in the wrong forum. Nit report button and give mods a quick note where you like the thread move to.