My builds so far for 2012

I have added some new photos to my Photobucket account. I had my brother take these since he has a better camera and steadier hands then I do. I hope you like them.

100_0166.jpg

100_0169.jpg

100_0179.jpg

100_0184.jpg

And now for some targets

100_0133.jpg

100_0131.jpg

None of them may be perfect and there are mistakes here and there, But I'm happy with what I built

Vince

Well for the long term I have my Nova C-141A and the Hobby Boss M1070, But I am planning to build an F-18C,F-18D and a F-18F. I just finished an F-16N and I will get some photos of it up soon. There will be other builds that will pop up,so we will see what happens in the rest of 2012.

Thank you for all your comments, its nice to show my work off for a change

Vince

Thanks, It looks like I'm going today I added a 48th scale C-21 to the display case, and it looks like I will have an F-16,KIA T-50 and a Mig-29 to add to the case.

Honestly I am not trying to do "Speed builds" I am just at the point in my life where I can spend 8 hours a day in my shop, I can work and I am waiting to get my disability so I guess I am lucky enough to have lots of time in the workshop while my daughter is at school.

I will post more photos soon, I'll keep this tread going as away of keeping track of what I build. who knows I may have 30 models done by the end of the year! We'll see. I better find another display case

Vince

Well I got the kit on Friday and I tore right into it. So far I have loved building this and I hope to have the trailer done next week. P02-01-12_11-59.jpg

P02-01-12_11-58.jpg

It may not be perfect, but I'm happy with it.

I will hopefully get some photos of my new planes up soon too

Vince

Edited by ModelerX
  • 1 month later...