Darth Vader figurine

G'Day Archybean. Recommend that you take your inquiry to the figures forum where they will probably know more. Vinyl parts can be gently heated with a hot hair-dryer, then reshaped by hand, to make them fit better.

It looks like A) you are missing DV's cape & light-saber, but B) you have a skirt or two from an unknown kit. Of course, I could be wrong.

Good luck & have fun with it. It takes courage to try something new. George, out..............

G'Day Archybean. Recommend that you take your inquiry to the figures forum where they will probably know more. Vinyl parts can be gently heated with a hot hair-dryer, then reshaped by hand, to make them fit better.

It looks like A) you are missing DV's cape & light-saber, but B) you have a skirt or two from an unknown kit. Of course, I could be wrong.

Good luck & have fun with it. It takes courage to try something new. George, out..............

The cape is there...its actually a two piece thing. The smaller one attaches at the waist, while the bigger one hangs from the shoulders. I'm not sure if this kit came with the blade or not, the hilt is molded in the hand and it looks like it is in the off position; but I'm going to make my own blade for it.

I've gotten it pretty well cleaned up, got the excess vinyl trimmed off...just need to go back and sand the trimmings down. I'm looking at doing a mini cold cathode tube for the lightsaber. I'm hoping I can get one thin enough to work, and be able to drill out the hilt to stick it in. It's hollow inside so it would be easy to hide the wiring, and but the battery in the base.

DSC_2085.jpg

DSC_2086.jpg

DSC_2087.jpg

I have that kit like said it's an AMT kit, the weird bit is on mine the computer panel is molded on the front of the chest piece. Mine also has a lightsaber in clear plastic, Darth Vader is my all time fav Star Wars universe, i also have the expensive FX lightsaber of Vader from empire strikes back.

Edited by Harrier/Viper Fan

It's not the AMT kit, from what I found the Kaiyodo kit has the same pose. The AMT kit has a hard helmet right? This one is vinyl too. There was no manufacturer listed on the box, which appears to be a shoebox...

DSC_2100.jpg

But I'm having fun with it!