BO-105 CBS Canadian Coast Guard

Hello guys !!

As i allready mentioned, i will build a BO-105, operated by the Canadian Coast Guard. Basic modell is the old Revell BO-105 PAH German Army in 1/32.

The most challenging part is to convert the BO-105 into a BO-105 CBS, for this you have to stretch the modell for 7.8 mm and cut out the third window.

But now some photos:

CCG1.jpg

CCG2.jpg

CCG3.jpg

CCG4.jpg

Hope that i can show you some progress in the next few days

Greetings from Austria

Michael

WOW , your off to a quite impressive start .

Stretching the fuselage would require some awesome modelling skills and your work so far sure reflexs that .

Keep up the great work Michael and I look forward to seeing the Canadian Coast Guard chopper come together .

John .

WOW , your off to a quite impressive start .

Stretching the fuselage would require some awesome modelling skills and your work so far sure reflexs that .

Keep up the great work Michael and I look forward to seeing the Canadian Coast Guard chopper come together .

John .

I agree, Michael, stretching the fuselage is a lot of work. Great job on your model so far.

Ray

I agree, Michael, stretching the fuselage is a lot of work. Great job on your model so far.

Ray

Just curious Ray...wll he melt the spare sprues or what to get that length..I am intrigued by this work :coolio:

Great work so far by the way Michael...

Edited by HOLMES

Today i could work on my BO-105. All windows are in place, also the front doors. The windows of the third, added window were cut from some clear parts, that remained from other model kits.

CCG8.jpg

CCG9.jpg

CCG10.jpg

CCG11.jpg

But a lot of things remain to be done !!

Greetings

Michael

Today i added the windshield, after i installed the interior !! After that i scratched the wire strike protection system !!

Now the model is ready for another airbrush session with the airbrush basic color from Revell, to control if there are any gaps to fill with putty.

CCG13.jpg

CCG12.jpg

Greetings Michael

Thank you Ray !!

After spending the afternoon with my airbrush the BO-105 looks like this:

CCG14.jpg

CCG17.jpg

CCG15.jpg

CCG16.jpg

The windows arent ready, because i have to remove some masking tape. The small black stripes that separate the white from the red colour would be added in the next few days. Also some other things are missing, that should be donne also in the next days. But the finish line is near ;-)

Grettings

Michael

@Aaronw

Yes i used plastic sheet to stretch the fuselage. I had to stretch the fuselage for 7,8 mm. When i find the photo i will post it here, where you can see, where i had to cut the fuselage halves to stretch it.

I will also post some pictures of the progress of my coast guard project, got the decals today :-)

Greetings

Michael

Today some actual photos of my progress:

CCG20.jpg

CCG21.jpg

CCG22.jpg

I took the main rotor from an old BK-117 kit, also the tail rotor. Some details have to be added in the next days, like the cargo hook, the mirror , etc.

But the finish line is in sight !

Greetings

Michael