Has anyone received decals from LEM for the 1:32 scale P-51D??????

I emailed Dave more than 2 weeks ago with no reply and a friend ordered the same set more than 3 weeks ago...and neither of us have even had a responce. I realize that this is a sideline for him but it is one very poor way to keep customers!

Barney

Hi Barney,

Last I heard from Dave was that he was waiting for replacement resin castings for the radio compass housing on the spine. He wasn't happy with the first run. These caused a delay in putting the packages together for a couple of scales, but also shows his care for his product.

It is a sideline for him (a busy one too I'm guessing) and he also has a lot of time-consuming correspondence to take care of with questions from websites/magazines for reviews, and shipping to suppliers like Hannants and others. He's a one-man operation who does this after his regular day and when delays occur it's difficult to get out from behind, and that packing/addressing/posting takes a lot of time. He's often working late into the night...I know from time stamps on emails he's sent.

They'll be worth waiting for I'm positive of that. Not making excuses, but letting you know what I know.

Richard