Heinkel 70

Hi there,

I am looking for pictures of the Heinkel 70 interior (military and/or civilian version).

Also, is there any books/articles on this plane except for the Perfiles Aeronauticos 3 and Soldiers Raids #21 ?

Thank you for your help !

Antoine

Hi Antoine,

There are a few exterior pictures around, but I haven't been able find interior shots either. The only I have is a cockpit shot in "Cockpit Profile 3 - Heinkel Junkers-Zweiter Weltkrieg". I am not aware of any other books about the He-70 apart from the two you mention.

Of course there are various models around with interiors, if that works for you.

David

Thanks for looking David.

I wonder how much kit manufacturers use the "artistic license" to prepare their kits if there is no documentation available :lol:

Edited by toniosky

Thank you all, especially dogsbody for posting this pic ! That will help me a lot. I managed to get some pics of the inside from another modeller in PM. I will post them here if he agrees.

Cheers,

Antoine

Thank you all, especially dogsbody for posting this pic ! That will help me a lot. I managed to get some pics of the inside from another modeller in PM. I will post them here if he agrees.

Cheers,

Antoine

Did you get any pics showing the camera installation?

Larry

• 1 month later...

I knew these were on one of my old HDDs.

400970824.jpg

400970823.jpg

400970822.jpg

400970797.jpg

400970796.jpg

400970795.jpg

400970794.jpg

Note that the canopy is offset to the left.

G

Welcome, please help me, I built He-70 in 1:48 scale i look photos interior He-70 version "E" and "F" .