Incom Corporation T-65, X-wing space superiority fighter

Alrighty then!

The X-wing is finsihed and it was a fun build as I´ve come to expect from Fine Molds...Nuttin more to say really.

Now just sit back and relax....

In a galaxy far far away.....

DSC_6714.jpg

DSC_6716.jpg

DSC_6720.jpg

DSC_6723.jpg

DSC_6726.jpg

DSC_6730.jpg

DSC_6734.jpg

DSC_6737.jpg

DSC_6739.jpg

DSC_6746.jpg

End of Episode 1

Edited by Aigore

clap2.gifBravo! Bravo!

Another amazing job Janne. Though I just checked in today, so to me, it's like you started and finished it all in a few hours. Or wait, maybe you did?! Seems like it anyway. My only suggestion, more pics sarcasm_on.gif

smiley-whacky084.gif

Thanx Cameron and Jörgen :D

I felt I had to compensate for the overly clean Six by doing this rather unclean x-wing :D

I don´t think this build took more than 10 hours in efective build time... so it was an easy kit to throw together.

In my Red 5 version I used a beautiful resin cockpit I ordered off Starship Modeler it does put the kit one to shame and was a " drop in fit". I will be building a third X-wing this time it will be on the ground with wings closed. I will be using Aigores chipping method. Aigore your X-Wing turned out fantastic, love the weathering job you did on it. What oil paints did you use for the wash and what did you thin them with? and what did you use to remove the wash. Thanks, Rob.

In my Red 5 version I used a beautiful resin cockpit I ordered off Starship Modeler it does put the kit one to shame and was a " drop in fit". I will be building a third X-wing this time it will be on the ground with wings closed. I will be using Aigores chipping method. Aigore your X-Wing turned out fantastic, love the weathering job you did on it. What oil paints did you use for the wash and what did you thin them with? and what did you use to remove the wash. Thanks, Rob.

Thanx Rob :D

I used artist oils thinned with odorless turpentine, for the first thin wash I used a mix of black and rw umber, then I made streaks by dotting black and burnt sienna and then just pull them out with a cotton swab.

I removed the wash by rubbing with a cloth made from an old T-shirt and cotton swabs.

Huge Star Wars fan here. Awesome work Algore! They should've used your model in the movies!!!!!

Jesse

Thanx Jesse :D

Too bad it´s only CGI now days..... I actaully used a movie model for reference.

I´d love to work as a hollywood modelmaker :D