Good morning to all, I hope everyone is well. I have just aquired the new Trumpeter Faun Transport with the Voyager PE and Eduard interior PE sets along with the 1/35 Revell Germany Panzerhaubitze 2000 Self Propelled Howitzer in a trade and I need your advice. When they are transporting this beast do they transport it with the barrel facing the cab or with the barrel facing the rear? Also does anyone know where I could get tie down straps, chains in 1/35 scale to make it more realistic when on the trailer? Any help or pictures would greatly be appreaceated.

All the best

Roy

PS Yes I am considering doing a WIP on the monster!!!!!!

Hello Roy,

Here's the beast transporting a monster:

For chains, fittings and scale ropes you should check out stores that sell model boats.

They have quite a good selection of accessories that can be used in plastic modeling as well.

Just one example:

http://www.hobbyworldinc.com/woodshipfit.html

Hope this helps.

Hello Roy,

Here's the beast transporting a monster:

For chains, fittings and scale ropes you should check out stores that sell model boats.

They have quite a good selection of accessories that can be used in plastic modeling as well.

Just one example:

http://www.hobbyworldinc.com/woodshipfit.html

Hope this helps.

How ironic that video shows exactly what I'm going to build LOL!!!!!! Thank you so much that answers everything sir. You have been a great help.