T-90 - Russia`s best

Hi all

Here is my WIP, with 2 Flankers i am also building 2 T-90

This is new Zvezda kit and it is AWESOME.

It has detail qualit of Dragon or new Trumpeter releases and its much cheaper than them.

Besides, this is T-90, my favourite tank and model which i`ve been waiting for years to build.

Anyway, here are photos of current phase of works. Both tanks are painted and waiting for weathering.

One has standard Russian M1 cammo and other one is painted in same cammo as most of T-80UDs are painted.

This cammo does exist on T-90 and its used on T-90s in Siberian miltiary district, here is photo of the real thing...

http://img-fotki.yandex.ru/get/5500/elberet545.f/0_4966e_ee1b7973_XL.jpg

And here are pictures of both of my models.

P.S. One is glossy because it was also sprayed with layer of pronto (something like future) to prepare it for weathering and other one was painted just before taking pictures :)

IMG_7203.jpg

IMG_7197.jpg

IMG_7208.jpg

IMG_7196.jpg

IMG_7190.jpg

IMG_7186.jpg

IMG_7188.jpg

Edited by Sukhoi Su-27

This is completely new tool, it has nothing to do with old Zvezda/Dragon kits

There are 450 parts, awesome detailing and perfect fit of the parts :)

I also have Miniarm resin turret of T-90 and i have to admit that Zvezda`s turret is even better than resin one, its really a pleasure to work on this model

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi all

Here is my WIP, with 2 Flankers i am also building 2 T-90

This is new Zvezda kit and it is AWESOME.

It has detail qualit of Dragon or new Trumpeter releases and its much cheaper than them.

Besides, this is T-90, my favourite tank and model which i`ve been waiting for years to build.

Anyway, here are photos of current phase of works. Both tanks are painted and waiting for weathering.

One has standard Russian M1 cammo and other one is painted in same cammo as most of T-80UDs are painted.

This cammo does exist on T-90 and its used on T-90s in Siberian miltiary district, here is photo of the real thing...

http://img-fotki.yandex.ru/get/5500/elberet545.f/0_4966e_ee1b7973_XL.jpg

And here are pictures of both of my models.

P.S. One is glossy because it was also sprayed with layer of pronto (something like future) to prepare it for weathering and other one was painted just before taking pictures :)

IMG_7203.jpg

IMG_7197.jpg

IMG_7208.jpg

IMG_7196.jpg

IMG_7190.jpg

IMG_7186.jpg

IMG_7188.jpg

Very nice job.I got mine a week ago.What did you use for the red lens on the shtora?Thanks.