REAL putty monster. Put the halfs together. So many tiny silly parts that will never be seen.

My daughter took the camera for the day so we'll see if photos can happen later before I get to much done. Take the youngest tobogganing right now so the putty has time to dry.

Not happy with this model. Can't even take a photo as the kid loaned out my camera to some other kid.

I have no idea how the landing gear is susposed to work on this thing. The instruction blow dead bears and my photo refs are not much help either. So far the nose gear hae broken 3 times.

Might be headed to the wall soon at top velocity.

Not happy with this model. Can't even take a photo as the kid loaned out my camera to some other kid.

I have no idea how the landing gear is susposed to work on this thing. The instruction blow dead bears and my photo refs are not much help either. So far the nose gear hae broken 3 times.

Might be headed to the wall soon at top velocity.

Phantom,

Sorry to hear the kit is giving you a headache. I think you'll find that your ref collection just got a lot better though. Just click HERE. HTH

Ray

Edited by rotorwash

Sorry to hear the kit is so rough, the H-21 is such a cool helo.

I have a couple of the 1/72 Italeri kits which are pretty nice.

I've got a pretty good book on the H-21, lots of photos inside and out, and the price is pretty reasonable.

http://www.amazon.com/Piasecki-H-21-Helicopter-Illustrated-Designer/dp/1425137075