Thank you all for your very kind comments! :D

Why I didn't notice the antenna mast was missing before taking the photos I don't know but thanks for pointing it out!

The model was painted using Tamiya acrylics using the mixes recommended in the instructions - I can't remember the colours now but I can check if needs be.

Thanks again for your comments, very much appreciated.

Tomorrow is the last day of submission.

Hello. Suggest to you to take part in the Internet category "Supermarine Spitfiere in 1 / 48." http://www.modelistbarnaul.com/index/spitfajer/0-11

You can set: "Supermarine Spitfiere in 1 / 48", as well as www.modelistbarnaul.com

11. Special gift from Internet shop «the HOBBY FOR YOU» http://www.hobbyforyou.ru for the best model of the plane «Supermarine Spitfiere on the scale of 1/48» from company "HASEGAWA".

12. Special prize company «ICM» for the best model airplane «Supermarine Spitfiere in 1 / 48" from the company «ICM-Moskow».

Waiting for an answer:borodamodels@gmail.com, modelistbarnaul@mail.ru

Photos can be sent to my address borodamodels@gmail.com, borodamodels@mail.ru

I hope you accept my invitation.

Regards, Oleg.

"Go easy" my butt!! Your spit looks great. You're SECOND model?? How is it I spent years building planes that looked like they were built with Elmers glue and painted with crayons before I got to where I could make them look as good as yours? You special or someting?

That's a great looking model sir!

"Go easy" my butt!! Your spit looks great. You're SECOND model?? How is it I spent years building planes that looked like they were built with Elmers glue and painted with crayons before I got to where I could make them look as good as yours? You special or someting?

That's a great looking model sir!

Thank you for your very kind comment...call it beginners luck :lol: