Looking good. Now I see why they call it the naked lady scheme.

:blink: Care to share ???

hey charlie looking good weird that the tigers are on the inside of the tails ?!

Cheers

Neo

Looking good. Now I see why they call it the naked lady scheme.

:blink: Care to share ???

hey charlie looking good weird that the tigers are on the inside of the tails ?!

Cheers

Neo

Look at the stripe that runs down from the top front corner of the left side tail fin... Just a silhouette but definitely there.

As for the Tigers, yes it is weird, but not unheard of. There are many American Hornets with artwork and crests on the inner tails. For this one, the Tigers are on the inner tails as the regular Canadian Flag and serials go on the outer tails. besides, they had to leave room for the nekkid lady.

Edited by Charlie Cheetah

Look at the stripe that runs down from the top front corner of the left side tail fin... Just a silhouette but definitely there.

Hee Hee...

What Charlie said, Neo. At the back of the bottom sensor on the left vertical stabilizer...you can see the amply endowed lady standing in profile with one arm on her waist and one leg is straight while the other leg is raised and bent 90 degrees at the knee.

Edited by AX 365
  • 1 month later...

Showed up at work this morning only to discover, that I was sheduled for the night shift... :doh:

LOL thats what happens when you dont open a window in your modeling room !!

Happens to the best of us

Cheers

Neo

ahh, I dont even have a window in hobby room.

Well, Im remaining hopeful. Got the decals sealed in Future, just letting that set up before I do the mat coat. That will just leave final assembly which i could do tonight after work if all goes well. Fingers crossed.

edit: Update, mat coat on and curing... looking good for tonight!

Edited by Charlie Cheetah

Not gonna be able to wrap this up this evening. Im rushing it as it is and Im quite tired right now and making silly mistakes. Will wrap this one up over the weekend.

Thanks to the mods Pete, cpoud117 and -Neu for hosting this GB. Next time I will try not to take on too many GBs at once.