Anyone With Experience Buying From Airline Hobby Supplies?

Has anyone bought from Airline hobby Supplies before? I have seen them around for a while and although I could not find any reviews for the company, I decided to go ahead and place an order as they had some items that are not available anywhere else. My order has been processing for around 2 weeks, I have contacted the store for an update I was advised that they recently moved and was running a bit behind and to wait another 2 weeks... Their website did advertise a recent move but stated that they were back up and running. Are these guys usually better at shipping out orders or are they typically slow?

He is good in my experience. Sometimes shipping can be a bit slow (understandable since it's not his full-time job) but the last few times I've ordered from him he shipped my orders out quickly. He always replies promptly to my emails too. Definitely trustworthy IMO.

As others have said, this isn't Russ' day job and he was having some problems with his internet service I believe. I've placed two orders recently and he just filled one. His website says he's getting to the orders and be patient. I've done a ton of business with Russ over the years and highly recommend him.

Hi Model-Junkie! I will also support the different posts that are in this thread. I have been buying kits & decals from Russ since he was located back in Canada over 10 years ago, and have always been happy with his sevice. That said, he will take some time to get an order out, but there should not be a concern. I placed an order with Russ in January and my order is still shown as processing. I know it will eventually worries here.

Have fun modeling!

Mike

:cheers: