Thanx Gabor :D

Well I do have time on my hands and little else to do right now :P

Hi Aigore,

Is this good news or bad? Or as someone has said "Are you complaining or bragging?"

OK I know that from modeling point of view this is good news, but otherwise . . .

Best regards

Gabor

LOL

Of course it´s good news :D

It´s wonderful times right now....during the day I play with my daughter and watch her grow and during the evenings I have tons of building time if she´s not cranky :D

• 7 years later...
On 3/21/2012 at 12:47 PM, ya-gabor said:

Watch it. She learns all the tricks and will be a much better modeller than you! I am not sure if the modelling community can take two Aigore's at the same time! 😄

Best regards

Gabor

Just happened to have a peep in this old thread and I just have to mention that last year at our local model show Lydia took 4 prizes to my 2, including a special prize from the Stockholm chapter which she recieved in this picture 😄 made her daddy's eyes moist for a bit 😛 this year both my girls will compete in the junior class.

AIM2018_009-557x371.jpg

Hi Janne,

Congratulations!!! Now you will really have to watch over your things!  :)))

Please simply call me Gabor the clairvoyant.   So now to this weeks lottery numbers . . .

Best regards

Gabor