1:48 Hasegawa F-4G "Wild Weasel"

Finished her today, here are some pictures.

Aires pit and burner-cans, Afterburner decals, photo etch from Eduard and Aires. HARM missiles from Tamiya and AIM-7's from Kinetic. True Detail pylons and intakes.

ferdig11.jpg

ferdig8.jpg

ferdig7.jpg

ferdig6.jpg

ferdig5.jpg

ferdig4.jpg

ferdig3.jpg

ferdig2.jpg

ferdig1.jpg

FO

Edited by BK974

That looks good , VERY good!

Two questions, the dark gray looks a bit thin on the right intake, is it lighter there or just the photos? Second, the HARM's look white as opposed to light gray. Could just be my monitor though.

I hope to build one of these kits myself soon, thanks for sharing yours!

It did come off a bit thin... But I left it as I thought it looked a little like texture or "worn out"....

I do know that the HARMs are light grey, but in scale they look so close to white that I just went for it....Maybe I should have tried to mix some color for it...

Thank you for great constructive criticism!! Appreciate it, and always hope to improve!

FO

I do know that the HARMs are light grey, but in scale they look so close to white that I just went for it....Maybe I should have tried to mix some color for it...

Thank you for great constructive criticism!! Appreciate it, and always hope to improve!

FO

Your model looks really good. And don't worry about your AGM-88s, lots of them were white.

69-7232Bellyshot.jpg

69-7212F-4GSP19890625.jpg

69-0244.jpg

Gorgeous! Clean and good made Phantom! I see, here you made some progress in the quality compared to your Norwegian Vipers! Hey, have you been in Clark, Phlippines already? You should go there, you still can feel the "ghost" of PACAF there in the huge (former) airbase!

• 2 weeks later...