1:48 Hasegawa F-4G "Wild Weasel"

Finished this one on sunday, posted it in Critique Corner but maybe I am missing someone?

The kit is Hasegawa, the decals are Afterburner...gosh..they are GREAT!! Aires cockpit and burner cans. PE from Eduard and Aires, Pylons and intakes from True Details... My first time into resin and PE I am quite happy!

Built this at the same time as Tiger27 built his "E", as you can see further down this forum. We have had our share of fun building together via web-cam!

ferdig12.jpg

ferdig9.jpg

ferdig10.jpg

ferdig7.jpg

ferdig5.jpg

ferdig1.jpg

Cheers

FO

Well that settles it... After seeing your awesome Phantom I have to buy the Aires exhaust for the one I am working on. I was debating whether or not to, but after seeing yours there is no doubt.

Really nice work!!

Thank you all for the compliments....*humbly bows*

The Aires cans are beautiful...just rememeber if you have a Hase kit, that you need to make room for them in the back...the "plate" that forms the underside of the plane's body goes too long backwards..i had to cut it 13 mm to fit! Here is the WIP : http://s362974870.onlinehome.us/forums/air/index.php?showtopic=243887

Ryan: I mixed Games Workshop paint Brazen Brass and Chainmail and painted it on, did not come out exactly how I planned. So I have done it over with Burnished gold mixed with Chainmail...liking it better I will take some new pictures and post it for you to see!

FO

• 1 month later...

That's a mean phantom... loaded for some real action, always good to see your work, mate. Amazing detailing, and nice cooking (new hobby?) knives :woot.gif:

I've been away for a while, any more vipers on your stack haha? finished two more recently, Hellenic and Belgium AF.

Cheers.