About Giving and Receiving

Ok I'm sitting here working on my latest build, a Revellogram warthog, and it occurred to me that I have parts left over I won't be using. This is not the first kit that I've done and have this happen. It was the same with a Hasegawa super bug. Ok now the reason for the post. I have been given a lot by different folks here on ARC and other forums, I wanted to pay those folks back, but some were anonymous so that's not feasible; however it was said and I was told to pay it forward, and I'd like to do just that in some manner or form. The extra parts I referred to I'll list them and if another modeler who was/is doing a build of the same kit, but has had accidents or had the carpet/tile monster consume them he/she can have them for free or maybe for the price of the postage. I don't think this will cross international borders, but who knows; it would be probably cheaper for a member overseas from the US to just order the parts from the maker or other entity. Maybe others could do the same and save someone else some time, grief, and money. I'll never build (at least in my present mindset) at model with the landing gear up, but others do often and could same someone time, and money by offering the LG to a member who has had the misfortune of breaking a gear leg. Other instances probably occur, but at the moment they are eluding my memory.

My list: available now

Revell A-10

Boarding ladder, Gasbag, 2 AGM-65s, 6 CBU-52's according to the inst sheet (they look a lot more like M-117's to me), and the kit unit markings, I'll probably use the stencils.

Hasegawa F/A-18E/F

5/6 Gasbags, boarding ladders, kit ejections seats, flap hinges (up position only), pilots, main gear wheels, 1 nose wheel, and a kit HUD.

If anyone needs any of these parts contact me either here or via PM, I'll list extra parts I'll never use from kit's I'll be doing in the future. I don't know which kit I'll do next, but it looks like a single seat super bug.

Edited by #1 Greywolf

Paying if forward is always good. I gave some decals last week and someone else gave me some this week, so it seems to work. I've got a lot of 1/48 bombs and missiles I'm listing in the Trade forum in the next week or so.

If the F/A-18 parts, seats and pilots are 1/48 I could use them.

I go looking through the "spare parts box" section of these forums and see if anyone is looking for things I happen to have and dont need, if I find someone does need it and I have it, I offer it to them. I dont ask for anything return, only that it's payed forward too.

Way to go Clif. :yahoo:

Good one...I am sure who ever gets them Clif will be ecstatic.

" Friendship,Mysterious cement of the soul!

Sweet'ner of life , and solder of Society!

I owe thee much!"

....Comes to mind easily..

HOLMES :salute:

Edited by HOLMES

Paying if forward is always good. I gave some decals last week and someone else gave me some this week, so it seems to work. I've got a lot of 1/48 bombs and missiles I'm listing in the Trade forum in the next week or so.

If the F/A-18 parts, seats and pilots are 1/48 I could use them.

Just say the word; I mainly do 1/48th...