Resin tires for that great stock appearance

Hi guys,

I just wanted to make a little announcement about some new resin parts I have: accurate Goodyear Eagle GT tires for mid-80's 1/24 Revell/Monogram kits. I specifically designed these for the 1/24 Buick Grand Nationals I am building, but they work great for Monte Carlo SS too. If there were a kit of the Olds 442 they would be great for that, too! Check them out at my website, http://www.fireballmodels.info/

FMR020.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Joseph

Those look pretty sweet. Going to do any more tires or different styles? Racing tires? Rain racing tires? F1 tires with tire warmers!!!!!!! (please o please)

Thanks! Sorry, I'm not too much into racing anymore. I have an original Goodyear redline tire from 1969 in a storage shed that I want to make in 1/24 next.

• 6 months later...

Nice! I'll take three sets please. :) I've been looking for more modern tires for my muscle car builds.

I'd love to see someone come out with some nice 4x4 tires. Like 33" BF Goodrich MTs or something like that.

Edited by dmk0210