Hi there,

I've started this kit back in 2010 but after some months I lost my interest due to the fact the kit broken down some times and the first result of the washing job with oils was not nice for me. Last week I've put it out the cabinet and now it is almost finished.

It is OOB with some minor improvements.

Wheels ribs assembling:

DSCF7086.jpg

DSCF7079.jpg

DSCF7080.jpg

DSCF7082.jpg

DSCF7083.jpg

Rubber wheels sandpapered a little bit:

DSCF7084.jpg

DSCF7085.jpg

I've painted the interiors of the clear windows with a mix of violet and Future wax. They must be darker! You can also notice the chicken alu foil glued on the rear of the lights. I've painted the rear of the red lights with a permanent pencil (the same you use for the CD/DVDs) after a Future wax treatment.

DSCF7105.jpg

New suspensions made of 1 mm soldering wire

Dscf2153.jpg

I wasn't happy with the antislip surfaces present on the kit so I've tried to made new. I masked the zone where the allumina powder must be placed. Sprayed over with women hair spray (the strongest you can find) and then the allumina.

Dscf2311.jpg

Dscf2314.jpg

Dscf2332.jpg

Dscf2316.jpg

Thanks Chuk!

Here is the model after the painting using Tamiya NAto Brown, NATO Green and NATO Black. You can see the kit had some damages. It broken down some times due to my bad storage...

Dscf0761.jpg

Details after a Future layer, decals, another Future layer and Testors matt finish:

Dscf0762.jpg

Dscf0763.jpg

Wheels after a nice drybrushing:

Dscf0707.jpg

Dscf0708.jpg

• 6 months later...

I pressed a used sponge for texturing the surface giving a very nice effect. Press your model on the wet surface for the tires bases. Sand and very small stones added. Remember to press the sand and stones.

Dscf3554.jpg

Dscf3556.jpg

Static grass added after a local washing with white glue watered

Dscf3564.jpg

Airbrushin the Lifecolor Brown without covering the center of the grass:

Dscf3566.jpg

Brown + black (or very dark brown) for the shadows. I preferred the black in order to obtain a greish effect.

Dscf3569.jpg

- Unfortunately a particular shade of oil brown turned to yellow after dried so I don't like too much.

- I've applied some pieces of kitchen alumnium foil on the rear of the front lights and search light. They have been glued with Future wax for a particular clear effect.

Thanks to my friend Andrea Viviani, Carlo Zivec and Boris Sossi for the help in this project.

Maurizio

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...