Hi all!!

Another build for the GB, A Nicaraguan P-38L, I'm using the Academy kit with eduard zoom set. decals, leftovers from Aztec. I got the kit super cheap with zoom set, just 17$!

If things goes right there will also be a FAN B-24, but i donno yet :coolio:

FANP-38.jpg

DSC06868.jpg

DSC06871.jpg

Best regards,

Mikkel

• 2 weeks later...

Nice kit Mikkel!

That kit looks quite good without any extras, so it will be interesting to see how it turns out with all the etch.

I've just put primer on the kit I'm working on. Lovely kit with very good fit. Not sure how the decals are though.

Cheers,

HÃ¥kan

Thanks Claudio and HÃ¥kan!

I've worked a little on the cockpit damn those etch is small!!!

The build is a little "on hold" I really need to finish some of my other (mustangs) projects for a contest very soon.

A little question, does anyone what kindda roundels it has? the don't look like 3 colored ones to me :tumble:

Thanks Claudio and HÃ¥kan!

I've worked a little on the cockpit damn those etch is small!!!

The build is a little "on hold" I really need to finish some of my other (mustangs) projects for a contest very soon.

A little question, does anyone what kindda roundels it has? the don't look like 3 colored ones to me :tumble:

Dear Mikkel,

isn´t possible see but the roundel was in 3 colors. Outside to inside: Red/ Yellow/ blue.

Regards,

Claudio Moura