Werner's Wings Night Stalker Decals

I don't want to bore you with the details but it looks like the total cost of my overly ambitious project will prevent me from doing all the decals that I'd like to do in all the scales that I wanted to do.

So I'm asking you, the consumer, what decals should we definitely do?

Here are my thoughts.

1/35th MH-60s with stencils

1/35th A/MH-6s with stencils

1/48th MH-60s with stencils

Maybe 1/72nd Chinook.

Now is your time to provide your input. It appears that the Night Stalker super sheet is my bridge too far.

Floyd

Here are my thoughts.

Maybe 1/72nd Chinook.

I think your breakdown is right on the money. Based on what would be the most popular scales and subjects, this should cover them all.

I don't want to bore you with the details but it looks like the total cost of my overly ambitious project will prevent me from doing all the decals that I'd like to do in all the scales that I wanted to do.

So I'm asking you, the consumer, what decals should we definitely do?

Here are my thoughts.

Maybe 1/72nd Chinook.

Now is your time to provide your input. It appears that the Night Stalker super sheet is my bridge too far.

Floyd

My scale is 1/72 ...

I wish I had the decals for MH-60K, MH-60L (Gothic Serpent), MH-6 and MH-47 ...

Considering the scale, could be just the main markings without all the stencils.

I would definitely like to see all three in 72nd. I wouldn't think that would be too terribly huge. Could you have someone like Joseph print them out on a ALPS printer if that's what it took. I do understand that there are limits though. This will probably be the ultimate decals set for the 160th so as many options as you could offer would be great in my opinion.

Ray

Yes, but Floyd's sheet would have a LOT more options and also potentially stencils. The Wolfpack sheets are great, I have a lot of them, but a specialty 160th helo sheet like Floyd's is a once in a blue moon kinda deal for helicopter modelers. I think we all want to see the most scales and options possible within Floyd's budget.

Ray

Yes, but Floyd's sheet would have a LOT more options and also potentially stencils. The Wolfpack sheets are great, I have a lot of them, but a specialty 160th helo sheet like Floyd's is a once in a blue moon kinda deal for helicopter modelers. I think we all want to see the most scales and options possible within Floyd's budget.

Ray

True, but the post I quoted specifically asked for the Gothic Serpent options in 1/72 scale and Floyd specifically said his options were not in that scale.

I would love everything in 1/72. I've really been looking forward to this set, as options for SOAR birds are obviously severely limited, especially in 1/72. (I don't have the courage to build in the bigger scales. 1/72 is nice and manageable.)

True, but the post I quoted specifically asked for the Gothic Serpent options in 1/72 scale and Floyd specifically said his options were not in that scale.

I do not know that 72nd is out of the question yet.

mason