Question Regarding Tamiya's New Flat Clear XF-86

Brad, in the words of Bones McCoy.......he's dead Jim.

Their clear flat is a dead flat finish. For egg sheen, you need their Satin Clear. The new Tamiya Flat Clear is almost as good as the Gunze.

Hi Jeff, it's in the jars.

Hi Kev, thanks man...do you thin it like their other paint...Iso oe their thinner?

Cheers

Brad

Guy's, is this in the 10ml acrylic jars, or is it a rattle can paint?

Cheer's,

Jeff.

Hi Kev, thanks man...do you thin it like their other paint...Iso oe their thinner?

Cheers

Brad

Excellent!...thanks Brad, I'll have to grab some, I didn't even know they had brought it out.

Cheer's,

Jeff.

Cheers

Brad

I tried both Tamiya thinner, as well as Life brand rubbing alcohol that I pay $2 for at the local Shopper's.......pretty much same effect.

Thanks, my LHS here on the Island has it now too.

Cheers

Brad

ps: So where & when in the next RMMC show, any idea?

Brad, I saw a bunch of those bottles of flat in Imperial last week in Vancouver.

Thanks, my LHS here on the Island has it now too.

Cheers

Brad

ps: So where & when in the next RMMC show, any idea?

I hope so, I am running the show. We sent out the information to all the clubs in BC, hopefully it is being forwarded to the proper people. It is in Edmonton this year at the Alberta Aviation Museum.

Here is a link to the website:

http://www.wcrmc.ca/

The website is always going to be the same regardless of where it is, Edmonton or Calgary. We are doing this for continuity.

I have a discount code for the Coast Hotel in downtown Edmonton. Vintage Wings is going to be in attendance and will be selling rides in their Pitts Sterman. The Museum is also trying to get Vintage Wings P-51D in attendance. As well, the Military Vehicles Preservation Group will also be attending as will some of the modern stuff.

I personally dropped off posters in the Vancouver shops. If I send you posters for Victoria could you deliver them to the proper people?

Special Categories should be up soon. But to name a few that we know here is a partial listing:

Best Royal Theme

Best Titanic

Best Space Shuttle

Best Blue with a Hook

I was away for the week and a lot of sponsorship came in so I will have more special category information up on the website soon.

Hope this helps, please email or contact me for any additional information. Please pass the word.

Hi Gary,

Yeah, I forgot about that, so I wandered over to the website. Not sure if I'll be attending, but would make for a nice road trip :)

Cheers

Brad

I sure hope you do, we have a lot to offer up in Edmonton. A change in scenery is good once in awhile.

• 2 weeks later...