20mm Flakvierling 38 MITSd.Ah.52

Flakvierling3.jpgFinished this Tamiya model yesterday while waiting for another to dry.  Please feel free to comment, good or bad, I need to know if there are things that I could be doing to better my endgame.

Flakvierling1.jpg

Edited by Whiskey1968

Please comment, good or bad I would like to hear what you think. It is my first model in over 15 years and find myself returning with a new love for the art of modelling. Hope you enjoy. And thanks for any advice and feedback you can give.

Darryl

The pics are a bit on the dark side but it looks like a nice job, with well done painting weathering. I remember building that kit as a young kid, it was quite enjoyable. Welcome back to modeling, what's next?

John

Yeah I realized that the flash never worked on the camera. The lighting in the house is rather low, guess I am better off taking the pics during daytime with the flash would get better results.

Thanks for the comments, on the bench now is the Tamiya 1:35th M4 Sherman (early production) item 35190.

Thanks for any feedback.

Darryl

Was planning on mounting it on a 8 ton semi-track Sdkfz.7/1, the hobby store near me doesn't have one in stock so I have to order it online. Either that or it will be placed into a diorama with some other small kits I have.

I will take more pics in better lighting and repost later this weekend or early next week. Heading out of town atm.

Darryl