well ain't that a kick in the junk...

those forums were unbelievable sources of information for airshows and being able to get together with folks and get some special access. some great photos, ARC's own showed up there alot. Ken where are we supposed to get our info now?

That does suck. I like the idea about possibly having an airshow forum here. I like to post my airshow pictures here, but they aren't technically "research" pics, so that would be perfect for me!

David

Uhm... don't people post their airshow pics already?

The research forums are full of them, the pics even find their way to the general discussion forums from time to time

I just don't see why we need aditional areas to go to when it seems to be covered already

just my two cents for what that's worth

Cheers

John

Edited by kstater94

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That was the second site I would check everyday, after this one. There were countless pictures I wanted to get from there, as well as ongoing discussions and some people I need to contact. I can't believe they would just shut it down. I agree there could be a use for an airshow forum here. There are some postings on the subject, but they are sporadic and not nearly comprehensive enough. Right now, I'm hoping Fencecheck fills in the gap.

Brian