C-2A Greyhound.

Fantastic... I hope mine will turn out as good as yours. Tell me a few things about the decals/painting procedure, was it an easy job or.... :salute:

thanks, no really difficult for the painting, just a lot of Tamiya bandage mask !!!!, in first the with, the grey, yellow, red, and to finish the blue.

Top Gun

Your English is very good and your Greyhound is magnifique.

Now, I shall have to come to your restaurant to confirm the good food est aussi bon qu'il regarde sur la vidéo.

Well Done bravo.gif

Top Gun

Your English is very good and your Greyhound is magnifique.

Now, I shall have to come to your restaurant to confirm the good food est aussi bon qu'il regarde sur la vidéo.

Well Done bravo.gif

Hi Prop Duster,

I already have an invitation from Top Gun so when should we go there with the rest of the ARC pack???

Best regards

Gabor

P.S. I am not that far from France so you never know . . .

Edited by ya-gabor

Hi Top Gun,

Can you share some experiences on building the kit? Are there any pitfalls? What needs to be corrected, rebuilt?

Best regards

Gabor

This kit it rises very easy, a little how that of E-2C Hawkeye has the same scale, the attention on the joints of sticking, is needed a poid of 70gr in the nose and not 50, the inside asks for a little of work, especially the hold and the ceiling, but otherwise only, for the pleasure!!!

This kit it rises very easy, a little how that of E-2C Hawkeye has the same scale, the attention on the joints of sticking, is needed a poid of 70gr in the nose and not 50, the inside asks for a little of work, especially the hold and the ceiling, but otherwise only, for the pleasure!!!

Thanks Top Gun,

I look forward to doing this one, only for the moment there are still some other projects on hold, so only after that. But I have waited long enough so a bit more would not be a problem. The problem in building the kit will be to make it as the one that I flew from JFK. Will need to make my own decals.

Best regards

Gabor