Allegheny Airlines....1/48 DC-3

Does anyone know of a company that makes Allegheny or All American decals for the DC-3? If not, does anyone know of a company that might be interested in making them if I buy mass amounts of them?

I'm currently in the process of making a 1/48 DC-3 for a family friend who flew the DC-3 for All American/Allegheny. If I can't find decals I can always mask and paint, but I would like to have this model completed sometime this decade. Thanks!

A fella on eBay, user name elvisbasset, always has pointerdog decals. Personally I think the film is to thick and don't like them. I tried using them on a Fokker 100 but they curled bad even with setting solution. But, could have been the sheet I had.

elvisbasset is pointerdog. I have used several of his decal sheets and have had no problem with them. All I can suggest is contact him and give it a try. If that or vintage flyer doesn't work, contact Greg Draw. He might can help.

Frank

ATL