March 2012 Wolfpak Decals Release

Gents:

Here is the latest release from Wolfpak Decals.

Sheet 72-054. HOT N COLD, containing a RF-51D from the 45th TRS, Kimpo, 1952, F-86D from the 86th FIS, Youngstown, Ohio in 1957, F4U-4 from VF-653 on board the USS Valley Forge during the Korean War, An oddball from the 60’s a T-28B of the Royal Laotian Air Force. A recce bird from the 40’s, a RF-80B from the 162nd TRS at Shaw AFB. Believe this unit is flying MQ-9’s now. To wrap up the sheet a P4Y-2 Privateer from VP-871. This aircraft was used as a flare ship during the Korean War.

Sheet 72-055 Beeps and Squeaks containing: A RV-1D from the 2nd MIB Germany or a OV-1D from the 3rd MIB Korea. An EA-18G Growler from VAQ-138. The choice of a CSPAN equipped U-2R from either the 5th or 99th Strategic Reconnaissance Squadrons. A Mirage IVP used as a Recce aircraft. Finally a choice between a P-3C from VP-10 or the Hainan Island Incident EP-3E.

Sheets should be on sale at $17.00 USD in a week or two.

Regards,

Mark S.

SHT72-054ColorInstructions-ARC.jpg

SHT72-055ColorInstructions-ARC.jpg

Edited by Mark S.

Great looking sheets, I'll have to place an order! I know this drives you crazy, but boy that Hot N Cold sheet would be great in 1/48! I could use everyone of those schemes for kits in 1/48, including the Privateer!

Corey

Gents:

Thanks for the kind words. I'm still thinking about another 1/144 scale sheet. Are there any other 50's era subjects you gents would like to see?

Mark S.

This is good news! Mark, I'd love to see some 1/144 decals for a KC-97L (Texas ANG markings); some more 1/144 B-52G and H options; any maybe some Korean War B-29s with nose art...

Just some thoughts, thanks for entertaining ideas.

-Derek

Edited by viking73

Hi, Mark.

That (More 1950 subjects in 1/144) sounds cool.

There must be dozens of B-47-equiped BW's that you could do.

And I don't think anyone has ever made a sheet for the Hobbycraft B-36's.

What I'd really love is not from the 1950's but from the early 1960's: decals that would provide the option of building the Academy B-52H in the "silver over white scheme".

Cheers, Stefan.

A Black Cats U-2? I have never clicked on a "buy" button so quickly. Hope I didn't damage my mouse.

As long as we're on the spooky side, may I suggest:

CAT C-46

CIA early U-2 with bogus NASA markings

ROCAF U-2

Ravens O-1, U-17, T-28

Air America Turbo Porter, Twin Otter or anything really

ROCAF (Black Bats) A-26, B-17, P2V, P-3

ICCS UH-1, Turbo Porter

PA&E Caribou

Intermountain C-46, C-47, and the B-17 used in Operation Cold Feet and the movie Thunderball:

N809Z_B-17_Marana_09091968_02_nca_1280a.jpg

Edited by gearheadrandy