In your box. Really its all there.

Look for the parts listed as "not for use". Use them.

File off the middle RWR from both tails. And find the Leading Edge decals or Canmilair. Those of course are not in the box. I would recommend an after market ejection seat.

Here is a photo of my CF-18A with a B. Only after market, seat and decals......THe CF-18B recieved a aftermarket pit and external add ons.

Oh. One add on I WOULD recommend is brass landing gear. The kit ones are weak and mine folded in after a year. The B model recieved brass I think bought from Fightertown decals. They have stood up well over time.

IMGP9486.jpg

IMGP9490.jpg

Edited by phantom

In your box. Really its all there.

Look for the parts listed as "not for use". Use them.

File off the middle RWR from both tails. And find the Leading Edge decals or Canmilair. Those of course are not in the box. I would recommend an after market ejection seat.

Here is a photo of my CF-18A with a B. Only after market, seat and decals......THe CF-18B recieved a aftermarket pit and external add ons.

Oh. One add on I WOULD recommend is brass landing gear. The kit ones are weak and mine folded in after a year. The B model recieved brass I think bought from Fightertown decals. They have stood up well over time.

IMGP9486.jpg

IMGP9490.jpg

ok, thanks, um where do you get the red tags on the missiles and stuff. and the covers for the engines?