LF Cutting Edge 1/144 "Balls Three" resin and decals

Yeah, I know this is a long shot...

I'm looking for the Cutting Edge 1/144 resin and decals for the "Balls Three" B-52A which are shown in these older ARC posts here, here, and here.

AFAIK, the only 1/144 B-52 is the Minicraft (and Revell?), nee Crown, B-52H. I've got the Dragon 1/144 X-15, built as 66671, all ready for it. Well, actually in two configs, one with nose gear and skids deployed, and one ready to hang off Balls Three. Those CE resin and decals are the very bits I need.

And yes, the Dragon X-1 and Minicraft B-29A are being similarly married.

The Balls Three decals from Fine Art of Decals arrived today. OUTSTANDING! :salute:

Also, I sent an email to Contrail Models asking if they were considering a B-52B conversion for the Minicraft B-52H. They replied that I was the 3rd person to ask, so if you're also interested, please let Contrail know!

Also, I sent an email to Contrail Models asking if they were considering a B-52B conversion for the Minicraft B-52H. They replied that I was the 3rd person to ask, so if you're also interested, please let Contrail know!

Great idea David. I just sent Contrail an e-mail asking about the possiblity of doing a "D" or "F" B-52 conversion in 1/144. I also asked them to please not forget the resin 750lb. bombs if they do a "D" model! :)

-Derek

I got a reply back saying these should be ready in a few weeks, can't wait.

Might "these" be a Contrails Models conversion from B-52H to B-52B? :woot.gif:

Edited by David N Lombard