Help needed - Pitot tube & AoA probe for Phantom & Crusader

Hallo every Phantom fans! Can anyone help with pics of some F-4 details - pitot tube for long- and short-nosed versions ( and recce versions as well )? I trying to find some reference for my friend's company - MASTER - and to inspire him to making some turned brass pitots and AoA probe ad well (maybe some other items too)in 48 scale ( for me!) and other scales. Any dimensions will great as well! Anyone can help?? Please mail me direct - ulabodo@poczta.onet.pl

Best-Bodo

I don't have the dimensions, but are you aware that a company named HobbyDecal already produced very fine pitots for the Phantom in 72, 48, and 32 scale? You can see them on Sprue Brothers web site.

That's true, but they are technically for the Phantoms that have the pitot on the nose, not like most of them that have it in the rudder. I think it can be made to work in the rudder, but a type specific from Piotr at Master would be AWESOME!