Yeah its on the gb calendar. Suppose to start next month though I noticed one of those running it has not posted since january.

You are correct on that, sir!

We are still a go, although any offers to co-moderate would be appreciated. There are a few weeks there when I am potentially goping to be away (work related)so to have someone minding the store would be appreciated.

And, for the record, I am in with the new Zvezda T-90...

Speedlimit - don't despair. Depending on how far along you are with your build, it may still qualify for participation in the GB.

Speedlimit - don't despair. Depending on how far along you are with your build, it may still qualify for participation in the GB.

Thanks. I have it in my Work in Progress right now.

Edited by speedlimit
  • 3 weeks later...

Your right this should have started last week. Its on our (mod) page. But I think one of the people who were scheduled to mod have disappeared from the face of ARC.

In any case I will PM Steve and tell him this one should have started.

Hopefully GVoakes is still interested in modding this. Soaring Sukoi was the other nominated mod.

Edited by phantom

Real quick reply - I am still interested in modding the GB, but life has thrown a curve ball at me such that I have not had much time for anything, least of all modelling...

I am out of town next week - At this point, if everyone is agreeable, maybe a delay of 1 month to a May 1 start?

Sorry for the lack of contact/ information, but I have been busy with family related matters for the last week, and have not been online much.

Grant

Hi folks. I have been looking for info on this group build on the site (I am fairly new to the site and never took part in a GB before) but came up empty. Only have a few questions if you wouldn't mind answering them please.

What tanks or era is the build concentrating on?

How do I sign up for this build?

I read the GB rules and Guidelines, so I am familiar with the process. Basically just need to know what to build and how to sign up.

Thanks

Darryl

Mike - I will mod the GB, although if anyone is willing to co-moderate, it would be appreciated. I think we will say a start date of May 1 to October 31, which gives everyone 6 months to get their build done.

Darryl - the GB is on the modern era (post Cold war) - essentially any armour that was in service 1990+. Thus, if you want to do a Tiger tank, great - only it should be in the markings of however was using it in front line service after the Cold War. Sign up is easy - post what you are building in the GB forum that will be set up and keep us up to date with how you are doing.

Grant

Mike , if you could contact Steve for us and let him know. The GB mods all ready approved GVolkes as one of the moderators. We had a start date of April 1, but May 1 would be better I think.

I have been PM ing Steve about this GB and a couple others but have not heard back in a while.

Or if you have the ability to make the GB active (we GB mods do not) that would be great.

Mike - I will mod the GB, although if anyone is willing to co-moderate, it would be appreciated. I think we will say a start date of May 1 to October 31, which gives everyone 6 months to get their build done.

Darryl - the GB is on the modern era (post Cold war) - essentially any armour that was in service 1990+. Thus, if you want to do a Tiger tank, great - only it should be in the markings of however was using it in front line service after the Cold War. Sign up is easy - post what you are building in the GB forum that will be set up and keep us up to date with how you are doing.

Grant

Ah great...thanks Grant!

Darryl