Censorship on yahoo forums

Does anyone know who you contact to find out why posts are deleted on yahoo forums? Or is there a way to find out who is deleting them?

I was commenting on a news story about the F-35. At first I couldn't understand why most the posts were so negative towards the program. But then I soon realized all positive posts were being deleted. At first I thought it was only mine but then I realized it was other posts that supported the program that I read were being deleted too.

We were following all the posting guidelines. Even my replies to others were being deleted. I have never had post deleted before on these forums. I always post in a respectful manner.

For example, in one post my reply was the Liberals put us into the JSF program in 1997. That was the reply that was deleted.

Is it the author of the news story that does the deleting?

Not sure. But this could easily become a political thread, if we're not careful. Naming names like the C-word and L-word can lead this thread down the sh*tter.

My best piece of advice is to contact them or try another large board.

Edited by Exhausted