120 mm Reheat Alan shepard

Here is an original Reheat kit of Alan Shepard's famous golf shot. I corrected the umbilicals and accurized the P.L.S.S., made my own markings and he is painted with oils over acrylics.

Picture3279.jpg

Picture3278.jpg

Edited by stevenichols

Nice job. Shading white can be a pain, if you do it wrong it comes out dirty looking. You did a great job on yours, it looks just right. The markings came out very well to. Is that a clear lens?

Thank you. This was simply drybrushed, white and black being the 2 hardest colors to highlight and shade. As you are aware I'am sure, white should be done as light gray to be able to highlight white and black should be done as very dark gray to be able to shade black, MFCA training. The visor is simply painted with oil paints and the markings are made by my wife.

• 4 weeks later...

Steve

That is one helluva STUNNING figure of the Astronaut. :worship::worship:

I really love the dirt around the boots and the lower Leg..EXCELLENT bit of weathering..

It is very pleasing to the eye and the white is very well turned out...GOOD JOB. :jaw-dropping::jaw-dropping::jaw-dropping:

• 3 weeks later...