Rodens Beech Stagger Wing

I just recieved the Roden Stagger wing and was wondering iof any one of you guy have already built one? How does it fair as far a building.

Any problems?

Tom Cleaver did a build review that's posted at Modeling Madness. He apparently liked the kit and only mentions the clear piece(s) as being troublesome fit-wise.

I bought 2 Roden t-28s and WOW. What you get for the money! Just don't buy them in the US you will pay double of what you will pay from overseas. That goes true for all Roden kits. The two best places to buy Roden that I have found are here.

http://www.jadarhobby.pl/roden-442-beechcraft-uc43-staggerwing-148-p-23326.html?currency=USD

http://modelsua.com/Beechcraft-D17S-Staggerwing-1-48-Roden-446.html

I've bought decals and PE over the years from Jadar, back from when you had to provide your CC info dispersed over multiple emails. But never a kit, as I wondered about what shape it would arrive in.

Can you comment on the packing?

TIA

I just got my Roden T-28 from Modelsua and it arrived in great shape. Model was well packed. They didn't put it in a seperate box but they reinforced it internally with cardboard and wrapped in a few layers of plastic wrap then wrapped again in brown wrapping paper. Took me 5 minutes just to remove the wrapping.

I just got my Roden T-28 from Modelsua and it arrived in great shape. Model was well packed. They didn't put it in a seperate box but they reinforced it internally with cardboard and wrapped in a few layers of plastic wrap then wrapped again in brown wrapping paper. Took me 5 minutes just to remove the wrapping.

I had the exact same experience with mine. FIRST RATE.

I've bought decals and PE over the years from Jadar, back from when you had to provide your CC info dispersed over multiple emails. But never a kit, as I wondered about what shape it would arrive in.

Can you comment on the packing?

TIA

They package everything extremely well. You get it just like if you ordered from the US, sometimes even better. A+++ on Jadar I have ordered from them also for that long and remember doing the same thing.

Edited by Otto