1/35 M-ATV mrap (Panda) wip

Hi all,

a little brake form ac :)

I did suspension in various position on this one, it was all but quick and easy. :D

I will posto more as I make further progress.

Thanks for looking

Cheers!

1-5.jpg

2-7.jpg

2aa-1.jpg

2aaa-1.jpg

5-7.jpg

6-6.jpg

6a-2.jpg

7-5.jpg

8-7.jpg

7a-1.jpg

Edited by skuki

Thanks looks sharp, skuki- cheers! A couple of questions- whose resin wheels are you using? Also, can you post a pic or two of your suspension mods, please? I have one of these and would love to put it on uneven terrain like yours. That base looks really nice- you sure know how to pile those pebbles just right. ;D Is the base made from styrene sheet?

Cheers-

chuk

Hi,

yes these are DEF wheels, and I think that they are just great.

Regarding suspension, sure, I'll try to explain on the picture of instruction, this would be the best way to explain how and what and in what order. I'll post in day or two..

Chuck, yes the box was made from 1.5mm styrene sheet.

Cheers!

Edited by skuki
  • 3 weeks later...

Fantastic, Skuki! All those hydraulic lines and the cabling is beautiful- cheers! The wheels look just perfect as well- good use of the AK mediums.

I look forward to more posts- may you enjoy lots of time at the bench, my friend. ;)

chuk

• 2 weeks later...

Thank folks and hi again!

Here are few fresh photos :)

I have mixed custom color since I found Ak122 (ak interactive) totally inappropriate. See the red circle on on last photo -the colour in the middle is ak122.

I have used those 4 colours you can see on the pictures.

The colour is not quite the same as on the pictures below, but in real it is closest to the colour on the first picture, but still not exactly.

Thanks for watching

P4231259.jpg

P4231279.jpg

P4231276.jpg

P4231277.jpg

P4231273.jpg

P4231272.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Thank You Youngtiger1!

Here are few pictures of the current progress.

I have decided to fill the windows with crystal resin from inside.

However, first atempt was an epic failure. I was pwned by the resin very seriously.

The problem is that I didn't messuare the ratio (2:1) exactly :( and in combination with diffusing the resin all over you get the jack pot.

When pouring the resin it is essential that you fill it over the edge, because if you don't it will be very concaved and everything inside will look deformed.

You can see that on two of the pictures. Now, when it is dry, I have to clean a bit arround the windows.

Unfortunatelly, the side windows were fail again. But, I will be able to fix it, I hope.

You can see on last picture one drop of crystal resin on the light.

bye for now

:-H

1-m-atv.jpg

2m-atv.jpg

3m-atv.jpg

• 2 weeks later...