German lozenge 4 colors 1/32 scale

Hello guys, I intend to return to classic aviation market starting with german lozenges 4 colors, thinking on the Roden 1/32 Albatros D.III.

I have searched the Internet looking for the best reference of those colors, and found references to colors based on real samples, such as in the site http://www.wwi-models.org/, and ended up coming to the conclusion about the colors below:

32-12.jpg32-13.jpg

I would like to know your opinions.

Edited by FCM

It looks good, but honestly, looking at an image online and looking at the decal in person aren't the same. I recommend looking at the Pheon lozenge colors. They are *the* most exhaustively researched colors out there. The exact colors of German lozenge is a huge minefield. You're a brave man!

Thanks for the suggestion Jennings, however Pheon Models have only the 5 colors lozenge as I can see at this moment. I am preparing the 4 colors lozenge first, for the versions that will follows. I am guiding my work upon the previous research done by Dan San Abbott. For 5 colors lozenge I will look the best options in the market when it is the time to start that. :thumbsup:

The decals are being printed now, they will be available late April. B)

Edited by FCM