Trip to Kissimmee Florida area

Hi

I'am going down to Kissimee ,Florida next week for holidays and having never been there would like to know what hobby shops are on the area ? I've got a day planned for a visit

to Flights of Fantasy and also will be going over to Largo to visit my brother in law . I'am looking for any hobby stores ,book store for military books or just a place to see about picking

up a few things that are hard to get up here in Toronto.

Cheers

Jim K.

Definitely DO NOT MISS Fantasy of Flight! You can easily spend a day there. If you're on Facebook, they have a page on there, as does Kermit Weeks himself. In the last week he's taken delivery of a Sopwith Snipe, Albatros V, (replicas) and a Pitcairn Autogyro. Today he was doing some formation work with his P-51C and the Collins' Foundation's P-51C, both in Tuskegee Airmen redtail schemes. Cool stuff.

Curtis

Jim,

If your trip to Central Florida is close at hand you may want to PM Jim Collins (Liberator24). He is ARC's official Disney Tour Guide. He may not see your post regarding the hobby shops in the area. HTH!

Best Regards,

Ken Bailey

(SonyKen)

• 3 weeks later...