Just in time for the Zvezda Tu-134...

It will depend on what aftermarket stuff we see. I'd love to see a resin set to give us the weapon pylons and other mods for the Tu-134Sh. If that were to come to pass I'd do some military decals for it for sure.

J

If you're up for a bit of scratch building, how about a Tu-134SKh agricultural survey aircraft? Flat bottomed camera pallet on the lower fuselage and twin radar pods on short pylons under the wing roots.

Tu-134SKh.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Tu-134UB-L - crew trainer for the Tu-160 - photographed at Saratov (Engels).....

day04_030.jpg

Tu-134UShS navigation trainer at the same location....

day04_031.jpg

Bomb racks on the above....

day04_032.jpg

The designations are exactly what it says on the signs in front of the aircraft.

The UShS is a navigation trainer and has a bigger undernose radome housing the R-1 Rubin-1Sh panoramic navigation/bomb-aiming radar - as well as the bomb racks.

Ken

To Berkut

This is Tu-134Sh version. It differs from basic civil version Tu-134A by installed bomb racks, additional antennas, sextants, location and numbers of windows and emergency exits.

Thanks. Bombracks should be easy enough to scratch, same with antennas. I dont see any difference between them windows wise? Placement and number appears to be the same. Emergency exits is matter of filling or rescribing.

Braz says he's going to do bomb racks and stuff for the Sh and the SLAR pods and camera pallet for the SKh.. I'm going to hold his feet to the fire. He's getting married next month, so that might put a crimp in plans for a little while. He also says he'll do a 'sans suffixe' Tu-134 conversion, for which I'm also going to do some decals.

:)

J