It says that the dogs are produced by a Chinese manufacturer, in my estimation, dragon. It actually appears to be ex-trimaster molds. They also appear to be smaller than average dogs, perhaps 1:10 scale. A photo-etch collar tag is included.

Edited by usrbinkevin

Don't reset your favorites.....everything goes back to normal on Apr 2. Click any link on the homepages and that will take you to where you want to go. This is along standing tradition on ARC each Apr 1.

Don't reset your favorites.....everything goes back to normal on Apr 2. Click any link on the homepages and that will take you to where you want to go. This is along standing tradition on ARC each Apr 1.

So, it was an inside job! Remain where you are, SBARC: you are being scanned for de-molecularisation... :shoot:

Court is adjourned!

So, it was an inside job! Remain where you are, SBARC: you are being scanned for de-molecularisation... :shoot:

Court is adjourned!

Ya....it always messes with the new mmebers....old timers sometimes get caught offguard.....eventually you remember and actually look forward to it......eventually...... :rofl:

Ya....it always messes with the new mmebers....old timers sometimes get caught offguard.....eventually you remember and actually look forward to it......eventually...... :rofl:

Dude, check my original post:

Wuff!!

It was pretty clearly date-related, but I couldn't figure out if it was from within or (tense intake of breath)...outside!

Long as everything at the ranch is hunky-dory! :thumbsup:

(My LARGE error was showing the pooches to Divine Wife -now, of course, we HAVE to get one!)

Edited by ChippyWho

(My LARGE error was showing the pooches to Divine Wife -now, of course, we HAVE to get one!)

Be very glad you didn't show her the Armor home page, or it would have been out with the plastic and in with the wool... :D.

Maybe you could've started knitting airplane models. With nylon aftermarket stuff for the finer details. I think they'd see you coming in the wool shop, looking for wool in SEA camouflage colours.