Right, next build will be a CF-18 using my yet to arrive Wintervalley decals for a early edition CF-18. THe Hasegawa kit I will use is a parts kit which I am going to hope has all its parts.

We'll see..........

DSC_0013.jpg

As this is the first build I'm aware of that will make use of my decals (outside of my own builds anyway), I'm going to keep an eye on this one.

thanks

David

Don't blink!

Don't blink!

OMG Brian dont do this to me .. im still catching my breath from lauphing so hard!!!! my GF even came up to my office to ask what was so funny

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

You just made my day AGAIN

Hey!!!! Watch it you two!!!!!

Just to make matters worse, I'm off till Monday. Once I stain the deck and fence (or I need a break) work will begin on the Hornet. Now all we have to wait for is delivery of the decals by the dead bears.

Don't blink!

That's exactly what I was thinking when I first saw this thread! Good luck with the build there boy. Looking forward to seeing your results.

Mike

Decals arrived today, but no work yet. Got called in to work once and the fence has taken longer then expected.......Have yet to start the deck. thats tomorrow after church.

I hates WIPs......... Anyway here is what little was done today. Boy this parts kit had some weird stuff. But so far all the parts to make the plane appear to be in the box.

DSC_0570.jpg

I hates WIPs......... Anyway here is what little was done today. Boy this parts kit had some weird stuff. But so far all the parts to make the plane appear to be in the box.

Great start its great to see these kits grow into master pieces!!

• 2 weeks later...

Phantom

I love your WIPs - although it is true that we'd be better off having someone keep our eyelids open with toothpicks so we don't miss any steps (remember Clockwork Orange?). :rolleyes:

Looking forward to seeing how the decals look on the kit!

ALF

Actually, its still in the same position as the above photo. Had to build a wall, stain a deck and fence and work 12 hours every other day. Might be off tomorrow but I won't know that till.....well tomorrow.

Nope, had to work 8 , 12 hour days in a row. Off to #8 now.

TOMORROW, after some appointments, building a shed, doing the lawn, finishing a brick wall and starting a new garden in the back yard..........THEN I am off till Monday.

Oh don't worry I have not given up. Shed is all done except the doors. They go on after church tomorrow. THEN the model unless the boss has me doing more stuff.

Ready for decals.

DSC_0061-1.jpg

Work now until Wednesday so the Future has time to dry. For a parts kit it was in pretty good shape. Only things missing are the aerials on the nose. Ripped that of a build due to be replaced. Came out with a lot of extra tanks and a set of wheels. Had to build it flaps up as the lowered actuators from the kit must have been used on some one elses build.

Hi there.

Did I not include the correction sheet in your package? The 72 and 48 packages should include a second, small sheet that has the correctly coloured FS36118 markings. I'm just asking because I don't see it in your photo.

Also, you'll really want to take heed of the instruction insert for those scales too. I found it helps to dampen the area on the model you're going to apply the decal to. The 48 and 72 graphics are really thin and tend to stick as soon as they're placed. So it helps if the area has a little water on it to help you position the graphics.

Thanks

David