HK Models 1/32 B-25J Mitchell

Yea but did you see the price? $260 US dollars!!!!That's a lot just for metal landing gear and a nose weight. $60.00 dollars just for that is a expensive.

Nose weight and landing gear by Model Factory Hiro, Model Factory Hiro = $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$. Check out there F1 kits.

Ken :cheers:

The kit is on the water and on the way! We expect to have it by end of April and are now taking Pre-orders for CONUS at $165.85!! LINK!!

Also, because of the price, the kit qualifies for our 50% shipping discount, which will be applied when your order ships!

Edited by jmathews
  • 3 weeks later...

Or the release date for the B-25H?

The information I have so far is to expect a fair amount of time between the current release and the next version.. like "late Fall or possibly Winter".

As with the B-25J, we'll begin Pre-orders for the next kit when it's in boxes and shipping information has been sent.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

The email I recevied from HK Models a few days ago indicates that the B-25J Gunship will be out very soon. I was under the impression that it would be around the end of July (in Hong Kong). Another month to reach the U.S. and if it proves to be true, the 25J gunship will arrive around late August, early September of this year.

To Mike West of Lone Star Models.

Sorry to hear that your 1/32 scale decalsheet for the HK-models B-25 is selling so poorly. I am one of those who bought one, and i love it. I think i`ll build the "BIG NOISE" version.

http://www.clubhyper.com/forums/forum.htm

So guys! Go out an buy a sheet for the HK-models B-25 from Red Gecko decals. Its beautiful.

http://www.lonestarmodels.com/Decals.html

• 4 weeks later...