Hello everyone, I seen this model sitting in the model stash and got it out and was looking at starting it. The only book I can find and it doesn't have any really good pictures of the Lanucher itself is the Osprey book. I have the Eduard Photo Etch set 35695 and was looking at opening some of the doors on the Lanucher but need some up close and detail pictures of what is in these compartments. I have done a quick search on the internet but haven't found anything useful. Can anyone help me on any good up close pictures of the lanucher. Thanks Dan

I built that kit when it came out, and was able to find some pics via Google, but not too many of the interior of the launcher. I can tell you it builds up really nicely. The only issue I had was that little round knobs that attach to the bottom edge of the launcher were VERY difficult to remove from the sprues, clean up, attach, and keep attached without launching into the ether, so used come care there. The decals weren't great (silvering issues), and if you look carefully at them some say something literally to the effect of "unknown word". I wish Archer or someone would come out with a legit set.

Good luck!

Curtis