1:1 scale Apollo 16 CM casper

Gotta be the lunar module! That would be aweseom and probably easier than the command module. I'd thought about building a smallish replica to be used as a play house for my daughter's. I figured about 1/3 scale or so would be about right. Nothing like you're doing mind you, just a rough representation. Do you do movie props or something?

Bill

Gotta be the lunar module! That would be aweseom and probably easier than the command module. I'd thought about building a smallish replica to be used as a play house for my daughter's. I figured about 1/3 scale or so would be about right. Nothing like you're doing mind you, just a rough representation. Do you do movie props or something?

Bill

Bill: You guessed it! I would build it to scale 1/1 with a working computer as a NASA flight simulator, I build capsules for Museums or for who ask me.

• 2 years later...

Hello to all,

This is the website dedicated to mokup Casper: http://www.collectionspace.it/CASPER%20PROJECT.htm

Today, Casper is in the Italian Air & Space Museum and you can come and see it.

Best regards,

Luigi Pizzimenti

Curator

F O N D A Z I O N E M U S E O D E L L ‘ A E R O N A U T I C A

Area Ex Officine Aeronautiche Caproni 1910 - Malpensa

Via per Tornavento, 15 - S.P. 52 - 21019 Case Nuove di Somma L.do (VA)

www.volandia.it/en/