Hi all...

Building a model which only available from Testors actually made me feel challenged. Would it be good, or the way around?

One thing everbody knew is, Testors made a "single-seater" version of Bronco.. :deadhorse1:

Luckily, a friend of mine came into help when he gave me a pair of home made resin Bronco seats. The rest was scratchbuilt, including the wheel wells. Testors kit surprisingly has quite good fit. I build the wing and both booms to make the painting session much easier and left the "cockpit pod" untill the final stage. I cramped fishing leads as many as I can to the nose and to the space under the cockpit to prevent tail sitting.

Painting was done using Model Masters, Tamiya and Humbrol paintes to make it as Indonesian AF Bronco while serving the 3rd Squadron in Malang, East Java. Decal provided by CJM, a local decal brand.

The model is now given to the museum of Indonesian AF's 3rd Squadron.

P1120862.jpg

P1120809.jpg

P1120851.jpg

Thanks for looking...:lol:

Edited by Alex Sidharta

Nice work! I've always liked the Bronco, I keep hoping someone's going to do a modern kit of it in 48th, hopefully complete with the full cargo bay interior and the option for dropped flaps.

Curtis